HELLO UNKNOWN CREATURE. SMILE BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING
Tuesday, January 5, 2010,6:10 AM
♥♥♥♥♥
I miss the phone calls we make and all we ever talked about was BOYS.:D The sleepovers and the endless chats about nothing but BOYS again. The childish and clumsy things we used to do together. I was thankful that I got the chance to be friends with you and it was such a blessing to have you as my bestfriend. I was really freaked out when I thought our friendship would end when you found out the vices of mine that I wasn't able to tell you. I was in the state of my puberty that I was curious to try things that I know you would not like. But thankful enough you never left me hanging. I've always thought that we've hold on to that promise that we would always stick to each other and though far away we would keep the friendship that brought us together. It just sunk in that if there would come a time that the world would end and the only thing left to do is to choose between you or my significant other, I wouldn't hesitate to choose you even for a million times:D I am happy that you've changed and is now a fair lady :) It's a big step to your maturity and truly I admire you for that. But though you've grown I feel that lately I've been left out alone and haven't seen you at all. I know you're physically there but I can't feel your presence. I am not expecting anything from you. I know your having a hard time with all the things you have now. school,social life and your significant other.I just hope that you'd share everything to me again just like the old times. I miss laughing and crying with you. I guess this is true friendship, coz none would care soo much to a friend if she isn't true right?