Tuesday, December 22, 2009,7:44 AM
Manong astig sign mo! san mo nabili yan? I want one too:)
On my way to school, I decided to take the good old "jip" because I know it will take 10 years if I will ride the van!:(( which I really hate!. It was an ordinary jip blah blah blah! Then Here goes TRAFFIC! arrrgghh:| so what can I do right? Pretty much just enjoy the sooo uncool view outside and review a little:))) All of a sudden, I notice this weird sign on the jip. it goes like this....
"THERE ARE NO POOR PEOPLE, ONLY LAZY ONCE"
I read it for like about 5 times, and I didn't get the catch! I really wanted to take a picture of it but I was really shy that people would be starring at me. (obviously) I don't know if it's a typographical error or they Intend to write it that way. :))) That was a good one!! So like what if you get lazy for once? Will you be poor already?:)))))))) I HAVE NO IDEA!