Saturday, November 14, 2009,7:35 AM
its Hell out there!
I know for a fact that being in a University is quite exciting, yeah no doubt about it! But after all the endless waiting and walking from here and there at the enrollment today, I'm having doubts:)))). Man, if you were there, I just don't know bout you.. :|but I will NEVER EVER EVER want to experience that AGAIN! as in:D. I thought is was a piece of cake having myself enrolled since it's the first time I'll be doing it myself. And having the subjects posted online, I thought it was nothing. So off we went to DLSU-D. But little did I know that it was hell out there. :( I mean, just to get the freaking "REG.FORM" of mine, I had to wait for 5 hours! arrrgghhh.:| and take note! I did the convenient way of enrollment. But it wasn't easy AT ALL.. I couldn't do other things that needed to be done because my precious "REG. FORM" wasn't released yet. So the waiting started. And we did all sorts of things just so we won't get bored.But I was! like BORRRIIINNGGGG.
Then there came the endless walks. We got so bored that we went downstairs to try and ask for the subjects we had to add. I was SHOCKED at the number of students falling in line just to look for vacant slots. Not to mention the line. It was endless.. so I said "naaah, lets do it later"
Now we walked from one end of the campus to probably the other end and ask for forms and stuff. After like 3 hours of waiting, I really wanted to go home:( Seriously. How can a simple thing as a REG. FORM be worth waiting this long?? :-?
FINALLY, after 5 hours, I got it! :) NOW I CAN GO HOME!! haaay. all the waiting paid off:) I was all smiles after getting it. I mean who wouldn't right?? I'm just glad that was over!:)
XOXO