Sunday, November 22, 2009,6:00 AM
HERE GOES MY DREAMS AGAIN:)
I've got a lot of stuff running around my head as of the moment. And though my cerebral cortex is busy doing its thing, I still feel blank:| I think I have a serious problem with my limbic system specifically my amgydala:)))) Now, why did I brought up all this "medical terms"? see, I've got serious issues with my brain:|. I guess that's why I'm a PSYCHOLOGY major. kidding:] Let's just get down to business:) since Im effing bored, I think I'll just share random things I wanna do before I turn 18.
- travel to Paris:)
- buy my own SLR.
- have MY own car.
- see how the sun sets in Hawaii.
- try to live a life of an UPPER EAST SIDER.
- being chassed by lots and lots of paparazzi (TOTALLY COOL)
- have a picture with Micky Mouse (childish yeah, but I wasn't able to have a pic. with that mouse last time I visited Disneyland. boo for me!:c)
- shop at 5th Avenue and Madison Avenue and look for Prada, Armani and Gucci:)
- OWN A HERMES BAG! (dying to have one)
I'll be crossing my fingers and we'll never know, I might be able to accomplish EVERYTHING:)
XOXO