Friday, October 30, 2009,4:32 AM
THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY, THIS IS A STORY OF LOVE
A certainly must-see movie! 500 days of summer. Gosh! I don't know I got stuck with that movie for weeks now:). I thought it was just a typical chick flick movie blah blah blah. But the tagline speaks for itself.
"Tom: I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps."
How sweet can it get when someone admires your impurities and your weirdness. I find it so romantic!(blushing). It's quite hard to find someone that doesn't look at your coolness and perfection rather accepts your weaknesses. Isn't that soooo sweet? awww. :( That's how attach I am to the movie.. that I imply to reality. :)))) which I think is a bit childish and cool at the same time!
XOXO!