Sunday, October 25, 2009,2:19 AM
I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U
I LOVE YOU! It seems easy to say right? I say, it's not. I don't know why I can't utter those words easily. I 'd love to say it to someone special but I guess I don't know how? I know it may sound so crazy but it's true:). I just don't know how to say it(swear). Just like in a simple conversation with my mom, she does all the talking and when it's time to say goodbye, she would usually say
"I love you anak"
then I'd just say
"Bye Ma"
I think I'm weird:))). Honestly!I remember before, I was talking to my dad over the phone.
And my sister was there so it was kinda a bit awkward for me, since I'm just not used to talking on the phone with someone listening around. And so we were talking(blah blah blah blah), then my dad goes
"I have to go to work now. I love you"
I was blushing I tell you!:))) I don't know why:). All I just said was
"Bye dad"
All of a sudden, my dad said how come I don't say I love you? I don't even know what to say:))) I wasn't talking at all!:-/ All I said was "bye". So after that, I asked my sister if she was having a hard time telling "I love you" or showing affection to our parents. And guess what?! SHE WASN'T! :( So I was the only was having this weird problem. And I still have it until now:| I just can't say it!!! (waaaaaah!) But here's the thing, I know I can't say it, but I can sure SHOW it:D.
XOXO