HELLO UNKNOWN CREATURE. SMILE BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING
Wednesday, May 13, 2009,6:23 PM
US VACATION part1
Gosh this may sound soo dumb but can you believe it, I still dont have pics from down here!? Im like "what the hell!" hahahaha! So I guess I just have to keep on posting blogs to substitute it:)) ok so this post is somewhat too late coz it's been like a week since I arrived:)) but you know how things go here.. I have to work to earn some dollars man!:)) joke! Before I left my dear REPUBLIC OF THE PHILLIPINES, I wasnt really sure if I was really going here! hahaha! believe it or not:)) but hey! Im here! hahaha..
Im beginning to hate airports now! like, you have to remove everything and the security, "arrrrggh! "I dont even know what are those things for.. and did I mention its boring inside the airport?!! I dont know about you guys but I was bored when I was there! seriously!:) And if I hated the airport back there, what more the San Francisco airport man!! hahaha! I had to wait for like 30 mins. to pick up my luggage.. its hella boring hahahaha:)) but once you get out of that place! whew..
FREEDOM:]
I really liked the weather here! hahaha.. its COOLLD!! but its summer! how did that happend? I dont know! the people are great! every person you pass by will say HI! promise!:) even in a convient store! hahaha.. the first few days were really tiring! We went to some restaurant here in Hayward and ate ate and ate some more! hopefully I would gain some pounds before I leave! like 10 pounds heavier:) nice ayt? hahaha!
I know you're getting bored about my stories, so to sum it up, I really like it here.. hahaha! in 2 years time and that's it! I cant wait!:)) XOXO!