HELLO UNKNOWN CREATURE. SMILE BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING
Sunday, December 7, 2008,12:12 AM
I wish I could do those!
Im so bored as of now! I've tried a lot of things to keep myself busy! but unlucky, all of it was not a success! hmmpf! I end up dreaming of things I want to do someday! things that I would like to experience! And here are some of them!....
I would like to go to DISNEY LAND! Ever since I was a little girl, I've always dreamed of going there.. (who would not? that place is not only for children but for children at heart aswell...) I also thought of how do people in the other side of the world celebrate Christmas! I know that Christmas here in the Philippines could not be compared to any country in the world but I was just wondering how it would be to celebrate it there?? those are just some of the many thoughts I was thinking earlier.
Now I cant think of anything to write here.. how could that be?? what would I be doing next after this one??? I wonder??:((