HELLO UNKNOWN CREATURE. SMILE BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING
Tuesday, November 25, 2008,12:27 AM
Im just being true!
This Monday morning, I decided to confront her about what I think of her lately! I admit that I have been not true to myself lately. I had been lying to her and to me off course. But everybody is entitled to give his/her own reason for doing such. And I too have my own reason for it. She does not want to accept her own mistakes and always want her way to push through. I believe that sometimes we have to compromise with the world and not the other way around. I got pissed off when she was making faces in front of me. Ok so I guess I was wrong with how I approached her, I should have been a bit nicer! and for that I am deeply sorry. but the thing is, I was really putting effort to change with my
"making faces issues"
and there she was, making faces in front of me! now who would not be mad huh???
And I wasn't able to tell her that I was just
"plastic"
to her for quite some time now! And that there are times that she is being a user! I did it because she was so insensitive. Now to clear things out here, Im writing this not because I want to tell the whole world about it, its just that this is my way of releasing what I fell right now.. And so let me go back to what I was saying, Would you like if you have a friend that could only see you if he/she needs something from you?? wont you feel what I am feeling right now? I did not want to tell this before because I know what she would be thinking.. and to tell you, I didnt really know how to tell her and how would she react about it! This may not be the perfect time of telling her! but what the heck! all is done! I just wish that she would accept criticisms from other people.. especially to the people that she treats as
"friends!"
I just want her to realize that I am not feeling good about how she treats me from other people and I would like her to change! this is not for me but for her aswell! because I treated her as a sister and not like other people.. And my sister like her soo much!! I just want things to be ok! because its my birthday and no one wants to celebrate her birthday with problems right?? I also realized that I to have my own mistakes that I was expecting too much from people,.that Im being to bossy at times and I owe those people an apology! Also, sometimes I am snobbish and all! sorry for whatever it is that I have done to all of you guys!
And to you! I also owe you and APOLOGY! SORRRYY!:)