HELLO UNKNOWN CREATURE. SMILE BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING
Friday, November 21, 2008,3:18 AM
I wish you guys were here!
I am deeply sad as of this moment:((! It's not about a boy! to be frank! haha.. but it's about my birthday! I just cant picture how I would be celebrating my birthday this year! with no big sis for me!!! awww.. and of course my mom and dad wont be here! hmm I just dont think that this birthday would not be very much a birthday! I just hope that I could spend a day with them.. but that would not happend.. If I were to choose from a material thing or a day with my family, (even though I would love to have a gift for my birthday! haha..)I would choose a day with them! No money can buy the happiness I would be having,just to see them all! It's 19 already I still have a whole week to think about it and to decide how to celebrate it without them.. I would be happy to go to EK.. thank you! ahaha.. It just popped up.. I would still be happy because God has given me loving family! They may always misunderstood me, but I know that they love me to death! hahaha.. I hope to be with them! even for a vacation!