HELLO UNKNOWN CREATURE. SMILE BEFORE YOU READ ANYTHING
Friday, November 21, 2008,7:21 PM
boys, better listen up
I heard the song
If I were a boy
by Beyonce one day, and I thought that she was right.. boys should definitely act like real man! I really liked the line that goes like this...
If I were a boy I think I could understand How it feels to love a girl I swear I’d be a better man. I’d listen to her Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted Cause he’s taken you for granted And everything you had got destroyed
In my opinion, every man should think of what girls are feelin every time they take us for granted. And how i feels to be a girl.. how we get hurt when we see them with someone else. That it's like we've been stabbed at the back..Im steppin up for all the girls out there that are blinded by man that are not treating them the right way, I've been there, so I know the feelin and how it feels to love someone but didn't even loved you back! There are a lot in a boy that should be changed, and one thing is being so insensitive! They shouldn't be sooo cold!! They should be ashamed of themselves! Now I'm not saying this because I being bitter or what, its just not fair for us girls that they are not trating us any better! but you know, there is always room for change! haha.. If I were a boy.. I would not be so numb when it comes to girls and understand how they feel better :]